The FlashCard is a reloadable Visa Debit Card that allows you to spend the value loaded on the card. It is not affiliated in any way with your checking or savings account, so it’s perfect for showing students and teens how to manage money. FlashCard is safer than cash, more convenient than checks, and works just like a Visa Debit Card. You can use your FlashCard anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted. Cash can be obtained from millions of Visa, Interlink, or Plus ATMs worldwide.
- Online access and 24/7 telephone customer service
- Email and text alerts
- No checking account or credit check required
- No NSF fees
- $6.95 initial card cost (one time)
- $6.00 monthly service charge (deducted from the card balance on the 1st day of each month)
- Members may have up to 3 additional FlashCards per account for $5.00 each
Get instant access to your paycheck! Payroll can be directly deposited onto your FlashCard so you can use your money right away.
To reload from your Savings Account, contact either branch. When you reload your card, the transaction is treated as a transfer so this does not count as a withdrawal from your savings account.
- Minimum reload $0.01
- Maximum reload $5,000.00
- Unlimited reloads for personalized cards (Temporary cards have a reload limit of 3)
- ATM limit per day is $500.00, Signature purchase limit per day is $1,500.00, Cash advance limit per day at branch is $3,000.00.
To activate the card, report it as lost or stolen, review your account, load funds, or for all other customer service inquiries, please call 1-866-760-3156.
Simply login to NetBranch to purchase your FlashCard today!